Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Free Mass Effect 3 DLC Next Week

The BioWare Blog announce Mass Effect 3: Earth, following up on recent indications that more content is coming to the action/RPG sequel with news that this free multiplayer DLC pack will be released next week:

When is Mass Effect 3: Earth available?
Mass Effect 3: Earth is available on July 17th for Xbox 360 and PC worldwide. For PlayStation 3 owners the pack will be available on July 17th in North American and July 18th in Europe.

What is included with Mass Effect 3: Earth?
Firebase Rio, Vancouver, and London are available to play on as soon as Mass Effect 3: Earth is downloaded. The new weapons, characters, and equipment are available as rewards inside existing Reinforcement Packs.
How much does Mass Effect 3: Earth cost to download?
Mass Effect 3: Earth is available to download at no additional charge.
How do I get new items in Mass Effect 3: Earth?
As with the Resurgence Pack and Rebellion Pack, new items will be unlocked in existing Reinforcement Packs. Make sure to look out for promotional packs and weekend challenges for other ways to unlock the content.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

14. Re: Free Mass Effect 3 DLC Next Week Jul 14, 2012, 20:09 Jerykk

Quinn wrote on Jul 13, 2012, 18:30:
I envy you for still wanting a SP DLC, Jerykk. Shepard died, the ME universe I knew and loved changed to a point it's no lpnger recognizable and nothing I can do about it anyway. The EC DLC did nothing but spit on ME's grave.

If it was up to me, the world would never again talk about ME or create anything of ME. I'd let it get forgotten asap.

The ending was pretty bad but I still enjoyed the rest of the game and series. If the DLC takes place before the ending, I wouldn't really have any problems playing it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo