Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

The heat wave was certainly noticeable yesterday, but not as oppressive as they made it sound, and no one actually combusted. I had a brush with incinerating some ribs but they were troupers, and did their best to turn out edible anyway, which fortified us for an amazing performance of Zappa Plays Zappa, which was a true delight. It is amazing to see just what a virtuoso guitarist my old softball teammate (back in the MTV days) Dweezil has become. Very cool stuff for a very hot day.

Virtuoso Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Perspective.
Cube Tank Arena.
Links: OmniCorp - Home. Thanks nin.
Media: Badass Grandpa Tokyo Drift.
TV Reporter Was Hit By A Drifting Car During Live News.
Cat Takes Advice from Crowd - Jumps from Burning Building.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

10. Re: Omnicorp teaser Jul 9, 2012, 13:39 Alamar

kanniballl wrote on Jul 9, 2012, 11:05:
Dmitri_M wrote on Jul 9, 2012, 00:40:
That teaser commercial was bland. In comparison to the zany over the top Omnicorp commercials in the original films. I realise it ain't the early 90s anymore but I hope they keep things at least a little over the top. I'm not sure I'd buy that for a dollar.

Yeh, one of the things I liked about "Robocop" was the parody of the super-capitalistic stuff going on. As well as other things. Heck, even the short-lived TV series picked up on some of that: both with humor AND deep stuff.

It's also one of the things I liked about the film "Starship Troopers"

Would you like to know more?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faFuaYA-daw

-Alamar

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo