Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Yeah, yesterday was pretty darned hot, and today is shaping up to be more of the same. I have to say, I remain amazed at how livable our house is with only the one air conditioner here in the attic. Just a benefit of a house built before AC even existed, when finding ways to naturally abate the heat were vital.

Vital Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Ragdoll Achievement.
Links: Video Games: An Industry in Flux [INFOGRAPHIC].
Stories: Las Vegas roulette wheel reportedly hits 19 seven straight times.
Media: 8-Bitham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
The "Pre-Mortem One-Liner" Supercut. NSFW.
Top Gear Record Breaking Stunt.
Follow-up: Professor fired after expressing climate change skepticism.
Where the Hell is Matt? Dancing All Over the World AGAIN!

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 22, 2012, 19:16 jdreyer

Matshock wrote on Jun 22, 2012, 12:01:
Medical grade leeches are bred and used to restore circulation in re-attached extremities. Prayer has been proven to increase patient's chances of recovery and speed recovery. One doesn't have to be a kook to ignorantly dismiss that which they don't understand.

As for 99% of studies favoring industrialization as the cause of GW- as I alluded to before, greedy & incompetent governments with taxation agendas have an absolute monopoly on the research so that's not surprising.

What you say is true, but leeches and prayer supplement modern surgery, they don't replace it, which was my point. And the use of sterilized maggots on necrotic tissue is a pretty cool use of the little guys.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo