Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III Hotfixes

The list of Diablo III Hotfixes reflects a couple of bug fixes that went live a couple of days ago in Blizzard's action/RPG sequel:

• Players can no longer gain achievements they have not earned by joining a Public Game with someone who has earned those achievements
  • Monks can no longer infinitely stack the damage buff from Combination Strike by changing weapons.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

57. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Jun 14, 2012, 20:26 Ventura

Verno wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 13:21:
a friend of mine commented that in solo games there should be a modifier to make dropped items slightly more in line with what your class could use.

I'm almost convinced that, as a way to force people to use the AH more, they have code in there that makes the drops less likely to be suitable for any of the active in-game classes. Almost convinced. Like, if Blizzard came out and admitted to it, I'd go "I fucking knew it!".

I hate using the AH. Can't stand it. But I got into the habit of doing it every 3-4 levels or so (like many others, I suspect) if just to pick up the highest DPS weapon I could find to help me progress. The difficulty really ramped up when I hit 60, however, and I figured that might've been because I was using stuff that says it required shit like level 42. Huh?

DG wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 14:50:
Only got halfway through Nightmare due to work pressures but if there's one thing annoying me it's the variability in difficulty.

Generally it's very easy, but with the very occasional near impossibility. I mean, 90% of the time progressing is boring and I don't go below 75% HP, even tanking bosses. Then there's the elites.

I quit the game about a week back with my Barb maybe halfway through Act 1 Inferno, and this will just get worse the more you progress. It's like night and day how you can go from casually taking care of whites to being raped by an elite in a split second. Never mind Earthquake, can I get their abilities? Here's a thought, mate, next time that arcane beam comes around, put your fucking shield up to greet it. Less than two seconds of direct contact with one of those gets me from full to dead, and I get the whole keep moving thing, but really, I'm so very tired of having to kite EVERYTHING.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo