Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Various factors in the Gunnar-man's recent spate of peeing suggest it's psychological rather than physiological, but I am familiar enough with my own tendency to be dogmatic (no pun intended) in analyzing things when I have a preconception about what's going on that I can't rule out it being medical, so its come to the point where it's time to ask the vet if she sees any reason for this sudden flood of urine we're getting to experience.

Flood of Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Infectonator 2.
Cave Chaos 2.
Stories: Hitchhiker writing book called ‘Kindness in America’ shot.
Four arrested in La Mesa snack bar caper. Thanks
A catch straight out of the deep blue sea. Thanks nin.
Science: Cervical cancer find solves decades-long mystery.
Lack of sleep may increase chance of stroke.
Artist Jason de Graaf Creates Amazing Hyperrealistic Paintings.
Media: POrtal- Terminal Velocity. Thanks The Flying Penguin.
The Many Deaths of Maggie Chow.
LEGO 2001 A Space Odyssey.
The Funnies: Brevity.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 13, 2012, 12:05 xXBatmanXx

That's a good point, too. Had a cat that was always a little overweight and she suddenly lost a ton of weight. So I got to give her insulin shots the rest of her life (she was about 12-13, so another 4 years or so).

Wife's cat sis 14 or so and got a really bad ear infection from living at her sister's place. So now we have 3 dogs and a cat. I am not a cat person at all, but this cat and I have always connected. His left ear is huge like a balloon and is getting the stichwork surgery on Sunday. Poor little guy. Cats are disgusting creatures.

This comment was edited on Jun 13, 2012, 12:25.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo