Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Star Wars 1313 Revealed

Though this GameTrailers TV Page now offers the May 18th episode of the show, Joystiq reports it briefly offered a description of tomorrow's show, which reads: "E3 begins on GTTV with the Star Wars 1313 announcement and new trailers from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Tomb Raider, Guardians of Middle-Earth, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, and Dishonored." Star Wars 1313 would then seem to be the the expected Star Wars E3 game reveal, and Joystiq points out that Boba Fett once used the alias "CT-1313," so this game may be somehow based on the enigmatic bounty hunter. They also note that that LucasArts has registered the domain StarWars1313.com. Thanks nin via Kotaku.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

11. Re: Star Wars 1313 Revealed Jun 1, 2012, 04:02 Kajetan

InBlack wrote on Jun 1, 2012, 03:41:
I beg to differ, everyone and their mother has heard of Tie Fighter by now.
There is a difference between "has heard of" and "wants to play". I have heard many things of Zynga games like Farmville, but boy, do i have no interest in playing this kind of game at all.

That said ... to get the money of LucasArts newest target group, you have to rape and twist Tie Fighter into a simple action-arcade game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo