[May 29, 2012, 12:53 pm ET] - Share - Viewing Comments
A new patch is now being applied to Diablo III
, to update Blizzard's action/RPG sequel to version 18.104.22.16849 with some fixes with the update Blizzard promised before they begin implementing balance changes
. The game may remain offline for another hour or more as part of the patching process. Here are the oddly organized patch notes:Diablo III Patch 1.0.2 - v.22.214.171.12449
- Active Skills
- Skill Rune - Tranquility
- Duration of immunity granted to nearby allies from crowd control effects reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second
For a full list of documented game and service bugs, please review the Known Issues sticky located in the Bug Report forum.
- Players should no longer receive an "Error 14009" when logging in
- The "Select a Hero" menu will now also display the difficulty level for each character
- Several speed improvements have been made to the streaming downloader
- All players in a party should now receive "Till Death Do Us Part" even if they donít have Haedrig Eamon as their active follower
- Act IV
- Witch Doctors should no longer receive an error if they kill a Shadow Clone with a Damage-Over-Time (DoT) skill after it's launched a Firebomb but before it's reached its target
- Auction House
- The auction log in the Completed tab will now display a player's activity (bids, buyouts, sales, etc) in the proper order
- When placing a new bid over a previous bid on the same auction, players will now be provided with the correct warning message: "Raising your maximum bid on an Auction you are already winning raises your current bid to just above your previous maximum bid. Are you sure you want to continue?"
- Players will now receive an error message if they attempt to purchase an item after the 50 item limit has been reached in the Completed tab
- The "Physical Damage" Preferred Stats option for rings has been renamed to "Bonus Minimum Physical Damage"
- The "All Damage" Preferred Stats option for weapons and armor has been removed and replaced with bonuses of specific damage types
- Items which have been purchased from a vendor and equipped by the player can now be sold on the Auction House
- Listing items on the Auction House from a different character than the one currently selected should no longer cause item display issues
- The public chat list will now sort alphabetically
- Witch Doctor
- Spirit Vessel (Passive) no longer clears debuffs when using waypoints or changing equipment
Enter the details of the comment
you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at
the bottom of the form.
||Re: Diablo III Patch
||May 30, 2012, 12:25
RollinThundr wrote on May 30, 2012, 11:42:
Kosumo wrote on May 29, 2012, 22:21:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on May 29, 2012, 20:49:
Nobody is denying that Blizzard has taken steps to improve security and is continuing to do so.
Yes they are, Rollinthundr said it just afew post ago about a class actition suit.
What you said is bullshit that dose not take into consdieration what others have said at all.
You should read and think about what others have posted.
Also, when you gonna ask your bro about his porn sites? Just ask him about Diabloxxxboys.co.tw, do it over sykpe and record it for extra lol.
Look I haven't been hacked, and don't take me out of context, what I said, is if it were this many hacks and accounts compromised, and it was any other company, like EA, people would be calling for lawsuits. Instead you get the usual Blizzard pole smokers.
As for Blizzard's security measures, they can't be all that good if their password algarhythem doesn't even take uppercase letters into account just as an example.
I'm a Blizz fan now? Maybe I should run out and buy D3...