[May 29, 2012, 11:53 am ET] - Share - Viewing Comments
A new patch is now being applied to Diablo III
, to update Blizzard's action/RPG sequel to version 220.127.116.1149 with some fixes with the update Blizzard promised before they begin implementing balance changes
. The game may remain offline for another hour or more as part of the patching process. Here are the oddly organized patch notes:Diablo III Patch 1.0.2 - v.18.104.22.16849
- Active Skills
- Skill Rune - Tranquility
- Duration of immunity granted to nearby allies from crowd control effects reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second
For a full list of documented game and service bugs, please review the Known Issues sticky located in the Bug Report forum.
- Players should no longer receive an "Error 14009" when logging in
- The "Select a Hero" menu will now also display the difficulty level for each character
- Several speed improvements have been made to the streaming downloader
- All players in a party should now receive "Till Death Do Us Part" even if they donít have Haedrig Eamon as their active follower
- Act IV
- Witch Doctors should no longer receive an error if they kill a Shadow Clone with a Damage-Over-Time (DoT) skill after it's launched a Firebomb but before it's reached its target
- Auction House
- The auction log in the Completed tab will now display a player's activity (bids, buyouts, sales, etc) in the proper order
- When placing a new bid over a previous bid on the same auction, players will now be provided with the correct warning message: "Raising your maximum bid on an Auction you are already winning raises your current bid to just above your previous maximum bid. Are you sure you want to continue?"
- Players will now receive an error message if they attempt to purchase an item after the 50 item limit has been reached in the Completed tab
- The "Physical Damage" Preferred Stats option for rings has been renamed to "Bonus Minimum Physical Damage"
- The "All Damage" Preferred Stats option for weapons and armor has been removed and replaced with bonuses of specific damage types
- Items which have been purchased from a vendor and equipped by the player can now be sold on the Auction House
- Listing items on the Auction House from a different character than the one currently selected should no longer cause item display issues
- The public chat list will now sort alphabetically
- Witch Doctor
- Spirit Vessel (Passive) no longer clears debuffs when using waypoints or changing equipment
Enter the details of the comment
you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at
the bottom of the form.
||Re: Diablo III Patch
||May 29, 2012, 23:13
HorrorScope wrote on May 29, 2012, 23:08:
RailWizard wrote on May 29, 2012, 22:58:
lol speaking of know it alls....most of you are, at best, AT BEST trolls.
I can't speak for that other guy, but I sure as fuck know how to do more than press the av scanner button.
Myself, while I can not say for sure...I'm not just suggesting blizzard has a security hole, I'm suspecting something much worse. This amount of paranoia is not normal. I could sit here and run down the lists of shit I do for security, but honestly none of you are worth it and it's pointless anyway(my e-penis knows its size, it needs not brag). My issue was (basically) resolved long ago. This is now just PR and somewhat off-topic.
Not meaning any harm, but the ole my e-peen is so big I don't even need to talk about it shtick. Can't believe you blessed us with any reply, you are just so much better then that.
Not telling you was a favor actually.....unless your ignorance would like to hear it all, again? Get over yourself.
Copyright © 1996-2015 Stephen Heaslip. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.