Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Well our hectic Saturday was awesome. We headed north to hang out with some dear friends and their children (our god-kids), and we had a fun time and a great dinner in the restaurant equivalent of Manstovia. I also had a big breakthrough with the kids, as while MrsBlue is always an instant hit with youngsters, I am more of an acquired taste. Apparently this acquisition process has concluded, and I got to enjoy being showered with a great deal of affection from the kids, which was genuinely heartwarming.

Heartwarming Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Magic Smash Hammer.
Rollercoaster Creator 2.
Links: The history of the U.S. electric grid.
12 Baseball Feats That Only Happened Once.
Science: Astronomers seize last chance in lifetime for Venus Transit.
Fool-the-eye van paintjob.
Media: Indie Game: The Movie. NSFW.
Penguins playing with laserlight. Thanks VideoSift.
South African Handshake.
The Funnies: Brevity.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

11. Re: Out of the Blue May 28, 2012, 01:35 jimnms

Well thanks to my shitty ISP, my weekend plans were ruined. With the BF3 xp weekend and the Red Orchestra 2 free weekend, I planned to just stay at home and game. I was going to start with RO2, but the SP and tutorials weren't available for the free portions. I didn't want to go in to a new game not knowing what I'm doing and not having played any MP games in a while, so I decided to warm up in BF2. I got a good 2 hours in before losing connection when the cable went down. It only went out for a minute, so I jumped back in. My connection kept going down every 5-10 minutes, so I stopped for an hour or so hoping they'd get done fucking with it. I came back and jumped into another BF3 game, my team was winning and I was in the top 3, and with seconds to go before the round ended I get disconnected again. It sucks that you lose all your progress when you get disconnected. The short outages continued, so I gave up. It's still doing this shit today, so I didn't even get to try RO2.  

Steam Profile
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo