Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

8. Re: PSN May 17, 2012, 15:34 yonder

Beamer wrote on May 17, 2012, 14:03:
MadBoris wrote on May 17, 2012, 14:00:
Beamer wrote on May 17, 2012, 13:35:
I think you're an odd one. What, exactly, did Microsoft do to "manipulate" that Sony didn't do?

You be right on the first part.
I make comments here for my entertainment, not to change anyone's mind on anything, so no need to go back and forth.
It's not that important anymore to me anymore, everyone seems to lay down now, so I just need to lose the edginess from years past when it used to.

Whatever. I just don't see how Microsoft is "manipulative" and Sony isn't. These are just companies, and like most companies they're not as smart as people think they are. They don't have the agendas and coordination everyone gives them credit for.

What Microsoft delivered was an online platform that was smooth, stable, had good social aspects and didn't let thieves take your credit card. Sony failed on all those parts at launch and never recovered.

Ahh, the good old "Wait, what actual reasons do you have for thinking/saying that" followed by "I don't have the time or inclination to explain to you for the following reason"

Good times.

Don't worry, everyone who is reasonable agrees with you. I applaud this concept (just like preloading on Steam) but it still isn't enough for me to consider PSN to be even as good as XBL, much less better than. PSN is definitely catching up, but is still behind. I'm a Sony-hater but have never had a problem giving them credit when it's due.

I'm just realistic about it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo