Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Old Republic Free Weekend

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Website announces a free weekend for the Star Wars MMORPG (thanks VG247). Here's word:

BioWare and LucasArts are happy to announce that this weekend will be another Weekend Pass Free Trial, giving people interested in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ the chance to take the first steps in their personal Star Wars™ saga for free*! This Weekend Pass Free Trial will begin on Thursday, May 17th at 12:01AM CDT / 5:01AM GMT, and end on Monday, May 21st at 2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GMT.

People who haven’t taken part in any previous trials for The Old Republic will be able to take part in this Weekend Pass. Individuals can download the game as soon as the Weekend Pass begins, and players will be able to register their accounts to play until 2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GDT on Sunday, May 20th.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

14. Re: The Old Republic Free Weekend<br> The <a href= May 16, 2012, 06:57 Veterator

They should think about making a bundle deal on their MMOs.....so people can pay a few bucks more and get access to WAR and all that.

SOE had it, but it became virtually worthless with all the restrictions..

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo