Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Well it seems some game or another is live as of today. I know some are not on board with Diablo III, but after the memorable experiences with the first two games, my friends and I are not going to be resisting the allure of New Tristram any more than we did the old one. We even considered trying to play on launch until we learned that was going to be midnight Pacific time (which did not deter everyone), so we avoided the initial crush, and will just have to content ourselves with the secondary crush today.

Crushing Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Recursion.
Offspring Fling.
Stories: Aussie Olympic hopeful loses bet over 'mankini' at opening ceremony. Thanks brother19.
Science: Solar Eclipse 2012: 'Ring Of Fire' Set To Appear May 20.
Images: High-Resolution Image From Electro-L Satellite Shows Planet In Single Shot.
Media: Why the "Star Trek" Universe is Secretly Horrifying.
Bizarre display of soccer fashions and dancing, Germany 1970.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2012, 17:02  Blue 

nin wrote on May 15, 2012, 10:53:
What class ya playin first, Blue? Think wizard is my first stop...

I tend to always gravitate towards the barbarian. I like smashing things, and the physics in D3 makes them that much smashier.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo