Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

37. Re: Morning Consolidation May 11, 2012, 14:07 Verno

Jivaro wrote on May 11, 2012, 12:05:
Actually, the whole bit about me thinking every Sony ever made sucks is right up there too. I mean...I am sort of new to the comments here relatively speaking..but do you have people post here that admit they only did research on things over the past year yet make a decade's worth of assumptions based on it? Is there some sort of precedent set that I am not aware of?

Well to be fair, they probably assumed because you started off with "their TVs sucked". Sure there were some bad Sony models but every manufacturer has some. I don't think anyone is really intending to lord themselves over you or something. People were just saying yes they did make some good televisions despite what you may think, that's all. If my comment was dismissive of your shopping process then I apologize.

If you still don't believe everyone based on your personal experiences then ok fair enough. As I'm sure you've seen already people disagree here all the time, its nothing personal

It's the Blue's News Debate Club motto! You may have a point, but I'm going to totally dismiss it and claim you're wrong! And I'll continue my chant for the next 200 posts in the thread.

But when you disagree with people and talk about something you're interested it's fine of course. Grow up Dunce

This comment was edited on May 11, 2012, 14:21.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: Pioneer, Predestination, Homeland
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo