Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

The Binding Of Isaac DLC This Month

Rock, Paper, Shotgun has details on new DLC coming to The Binding Of Isaac this month (thanks Batman). This trailer shows off the pack, which is expected on May 28th, and here's a feature list:

• 100+ new items
  • 5+ new chapters
  • 20+ new enemies
  • 25 new achievements
  • 15+ new bosses
  • 6+ new room types
  • 6+ new mysterious item drops (eternal hearts, playing cards, dimes and more!)
  • 5+ new music tracks by Danny B
  • A new item type, Trinkets
  • A new challenge mode with 10 unique challenges (that unlock more content)
  • A new unlockable character, Samson (The Beserker)
  • A new final (final) chapter and boss with new endings
  • Tons of new random happenings, curses, blessings, npcs, fortune tellers and more
  • Also more super secrets than you’d probably expect… good luck finding them all.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

10. Re: The Binding Of Isaac DLC This Month May 10, 2012, 13:37 killer_roach

xXBatmanXx wrote on May 10, 2012, 11:50:
Crahed through 5 playthroughs last night. Man you have to get damn lucky to get a powerful character to get through it. If you don't get any tear upgrades or minions, it takes a really long time to kill some of the bosses.

Although, using the Bible was quick and easy. Probably my quickest playthrough at around 40 minutes.

If I recall correctly, it's after five playthroughs that the difficulty starts ramping up...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo