Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition Announced

The Blood Bowl Website announces Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition, an updated edition of their Warhammer meets tackle football mash-up expected this September. The new edition will add three new races, a new stadium, and a new World Championship mode, though it's not stated if this is an expansion or a new product, but as we wait for more details, they offer some screenshots in the meantime, and here's a bit on what's new: "World Championship mode expands even further the solo experience of Blood Bowl. From national qualifying games to continental cups to the final tournament, the competition just got bloodier! The online mode will of course be available with its intense matches, vicious private leagues, and global rankings! Get ready for another round of high fantasy football as Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition races for the touchdown!"

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

10. Re: Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition Announced May 4, 2012, 16:03 wallace321

Agreed. The limits simply reduce my perception of the value that the game provides - they're not a deal-breaker.

You know, i've come to agree with this as well. I can buy it again in 3 years for $5 if I want to play it again. NOW having said that, I'm NOT going to be paying "full" price for it in the first place. 5 activations is worth about $25 for a day 1 purchase for me, take it or leave it, publishers. Otherwise, I'll wait, thanks.

Congrats, your DRM has reduced the value of your goods in the eyes of your customers more than the scumbag pirates ever have.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo