Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III Auctions Detailed

Blizzard announces a new Global Play functionality for Battle.net to allow Diablo III players to play on servers in different regions. They also announce a new Auction House Website for the action/RPG as home to the in-game auction functionality in the action/RPG sequel. This FAQ has all the details, including how the house rake will work:

In the gold-based auction house, a 15% transaction fee will be deducted from the final sale price of a successful auction.

In the real-money auction-house, for equipment such as weapons and armor, a fixed transaction fee will be deducted from the seller for each piece of equipment successfully sold. This fee is assessed only if the item is sold. For commodities such as crafting materials, gems, gold, and other “stackable” items, a 15% transaction fee will be deducted from the total sale price.
[…]
Note that additional fees apply for players who choose to receive the proceeds of their successful auction via PayPal™ (in regions where this option is available). See the Functionality section of this FAQ for further details.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

152. Re: Diablo III Auctions Detailed May 6, 2012, 22:30 Slippy

Oh this is fun... since you took so much time to retort, I had to look into it myself...

Quinn wrote on May 6, 2012, 19:04:
Nor have I claimed "this" or "that" IS or WILL BE fact.
Quinn wrote on May 3, 2012, 08:22:
This IS the case with most SINGLE PLAYER fanatics like myself.
Quinn wrote on May 3, 2012, 17:13:
There WILL BE thousands of players who are not at all interested in multiplayer.
K, I see one IS and a WILL listed in there... or am I mistaken? I guess if you don't put some kind statment that says 'FACT' next to it we should just ignore it?

Quinn wrote on Apr 27, 2012, 21:12:
If you want to be different, just say want you mean and mean what you say and let that be it.
Looks like you mussed that up too...

Quinn wrote on Apr 27, 2012, 10:52:
... also well known with all sorts of forums on the internet,...
I love this... It's one of the most self-centered statements I have ever read on here. But if you really believe this, it explains why you 'speak' for so many in the gaming community... LMAO!

OK, that was low... obviously you know what you are talking about... you always make sure and state your sources...
Quinn wrote on May 3, 2012, 08:22:
Without doing the research, logic tells me...
Really Dr. Spock?
Quinn wrote on May 3, 2012, 17:13:
I'm not sure about my following statement, but:...
Well that validates things for me...

But there is an answer to all of this which you gave us yourself...
Quinn wrote on Apr 23, 2012, 09:39:
I like skill trees, which... implies I'm simple minded.

Ahhhhh... now don't you feel better knowing all of this?
Oh, and the way you guys toss around the term ‘fanboy’ makes me ill. That has got to be one of the most useless terms I have ever seen on the internet. I would have to assume this is the term that you guys use to describe someone who likes a game? But if you do it, it's OK right???? It's just if someone likes a game you don't.
Kind of makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

and cheers to BLUE for keeping such a great site over the years... I've been reading your site since before it was actually blue...LOL

This comment was edited on May 6, 2012, 23:37.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo