Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Reveal Trailer

Here is the new reveal trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the next installment in the military shooter series that looks like it will indeed take place in the near future as rumored, as it shows off an insurrection against domestic automated military weapons that are now under enemy control, and it concludes with the tagline: The Future is Black."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

13. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Reveal Trailer May 2, 2012, 09:38 Darks

theyarecomingforyou wrote on May 1, 2012, 22:11:
I just watched it on the official website: http://callofduty.com/blackops2/videos/reveal

Anyway, the graphics look absolutely appalling. They've used the same shitty engine for five years and it wasn't even great when it first came out. I only play COD games for the singleplayer and then only when they're cheap, which seems to be NEVER. The Steam store lists Blacks Ops at 40/$65, while even Amazon at 25/$41 isn't good value.

Every other publisher discounts games to generate sales but Activision knows it can charge whatever it likes for the COD series and people will queue up to hand their money over. Whatever novelty value it once had has been destroyed by Activision's desire to bleed people's wallets with shitty rehashed games. That's especially annoying when the competing franchise is owned by EA, a company that does exactly the same thing.

I really wish that Valve would step in and put them all to shame.

And I hate Microsoft and Sony for keeping such shit consoles on the market for so long. They can't even handle 720p, let alone with any graphical fidelity and they still want to charge stupid prices for games. I hope Valve does come out and compete with them on hardware. Perhaps that's why nVidia has been working on its cloud-sourced service to automatically select the optimal graphics settings for games? Plug and play PC gaming?

Someone needs a reality check and a new pair of glasses because I saw nothing in that video that said shitty graphics.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo