Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Minerva's Den Vets Form Studio

The Fullbright Company Website is home to a new game development studio started up by Steve Gaynor, Johnnemann Nordhagen, and Karla Zimonja (thanks MCV). Here's a bit on where they've been: "In the past our teammembers have worked in various capacities on BioShock 2, Minerva’s Den, XCOM, and BioShock Infinite. Our closest collaboration was on the small team responsible for the Minerva’s Den DLC for BioShock 2, of which Steve was the writer and design lead." And here's a bit on where they see themselves heading:

And basically, in our time apart after that project, we missed it. We missed working on a small team, on a small project, focused on telling a personal story in a player-driven way. We wanted to do that again. It was fun last time.

So we bailed out of corporate game development and reformed as an indie team, to see what we can do on our own. Well, ‘on our own’ is a big exaggeration. We’ll need lots of help from our talented friends who make amazing music and sound, and from environment artists who want to get involved in making our gameworld look mysterious and atmospheric and alive.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

5. Re: Minerva's Den Vets Form Studio May 1, 2012, 11:13 Ratty

I've heard Minerva's Den was really good but I just don't want to deal with GFWL. I got a new computer, don't remember the account or password I've used, don't want to bother figuring out how to reset it - plus I've heard I may not even be able to play it anyway because of GFWL problems.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo