Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III Wizard Trailer

This new trailer from Diablo III introduces the Wizard in Blizzard's upcoming action/RPG sequel. The clip includes cinematics, gameplay, and an imposing voiceover to explain the arcane power of this mystical class. Presumably the wizard's chirpy (if not twerpy) little voice is a spell so her enemies mistake her for Seong Mi-na or something.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

28. Re: Diablo III Wizard Trailer May 2, 2012, 13:10 Verno

Krovven wrote on May 2, 2012, 12:04:
Take note, I haven't replied to any of them, but they keep trying for personal attacks. Verno for example, ive ignored him for weeks, yet here he is still making personal attacks when ive said nothing to him. They just have sad pathetically lonely lives.

Putting people on ignore is a convenience feature, it doesn't mean other people have to stop replying. You've specifically replied several times so I know you read them anyway. Most normal people manage to have reasonable disagreements without resorting to childish temper tantrums and that is why other posters accuse of you bias. Contrary to your belief I've never had a personal problem with you, I have a problem with how you treat everyone else.

It is not a personal attack to say that you have a bias for Blizzard products when you so voraciously defend them at every opportunity. I don't get why admitting that is so difficult either, most adults can admit they have biases and dislikes. I have many myself, humans are not perfectly objective robots who weigh things equally at all times.

Also if posting text while at work, playing games on the internet and going out of your way to namedrop your ignore list at every opportunity means someone "has no life", then you probably fit that category too. Just sayin

Playing the victim isn't very convincing either, for example your first post in this thread starts with:

Yea, those of us that aren't just out to bitch about all things D3.

when (most) people were just discussing a single Wizard skill pretty reasonably.

This comment was edited on May 2, 2012, 13:35.

Playing: Alien Isolation, Legend of Grimrock 2, Super Mario 3D World
Watching: A Good Marriage, The Knick, Gotham
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo