Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Crysis 3 Trailer

This trailer offers the full version of the Crysis 3 announcement trailer teased late last week, showing off gameplay in the upcoming installment in Crytek's first-person shooter series. The clip shows of the game's CryENGINE visuals, the setting in a decimated New York City, and the way the game will attempt to take the arrow to the knee meme back to the future. The clip concludes with links to preorders on Origin where they are offering free bonuses of the Overkill Pack and an upgrade to the Hunter Edition, and the Crysis Website with further details.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

18. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Apr 24, 2012, 17:34 Rigs

DangerDog wrote on Apr 24, 2012, 15:41:
Too bad Crytek couldn't have just bought up the rights to Alien and Terminator franchises because that's really what they want this to be, unfortunately it'll never be as epic as either of them.

You know, I was thinking the other day,it would be EPIC to have a movie with Alien, Predator and Terminator. Maybe humans in the middle, but none of this black girl impresses Predator with her l33t Alien hunting skillz shit (AVP1...or maybe she's the daughter of Danny Glover's character in Pred2?). That ruined the movie for me. As much as humans want to think we're somehow important in the grand scheme of things (like being the descendants of the 'Forerunners' in HALO mythology or evolution-worthy in Babylon5), I tend to believe we're just insects in a universe of much better bred giants (the end of MIB2 makes a good picture of this, surprisingly). While I understand you have to make the movie appeal to the common movie-goer, that doesn't mean we always have to know exactly how to command respect from other sentient life. But that ALSO doesn't mean that said life has to be inherently evil or bad and want to wipe humanity off the face of existence. Just if we wanna play with big boys on the galactic playground, we can't have an ego trip when we step on another's toes or piss one them off and start a full scale war. They may just be content enough to annihilate one of our colonies and be done with it. In other words, just because we fight, doesn't mean it's to the death of the species itself. And we can't assume that just because we can hold our own for a short period that said aliens will all of a sudden respect us and think of us as equals...So I think if we did have a 3-way plus humans (though I don't see why there have to be humans in it at all to be honest), it should have this in mind to truly set it apart from the crap that's come before... *shrugs*

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo