Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I'm feeling that much better since my cold, but it has killed my appetite for most of this week, and it's still not right. I guess that's one way to get one's beach body (yeah right) back for the summer, but it's left me a little weakened. I was hoping to fire up the first steaks on my new grill today, but while that would certainly be a good way to restore some of that lost vigor if I could eat it, I'm worried I'll just end up picking at it, so I think I should just hold off on that.

Hungry Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Sichiken.
Links: Great Philosophers Who Failed at Love
The 10 Worst Jobs of 2012. Thanks Neatorama.
Stories: Yachting team uses staple-gun to fix up slashed sailor, completes race.
William Boyd to pen new Bond novel set in late 1960s.
Science: Researcher Says A Bit Of Beer May Help Creative Problem-Solving.
Manipulating memory to treat addiction.
Traditional Chinese Medicines Linked to Cancer.
Media: Assassin's Creed Bloopers.
Smash Brothers Brawl Lyrics Interpreted.
Kids of Today vs 1980's Technology.
Squirrel Adopted by Cat Learns to Purr.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

21. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 18, 2012, 20:46 Ant

Sepharo wrote on Apr 18, 2012, 20:45:
Frans wrote on Apr 18, 2012, 17:32:
Having the exact same design since, I dunno, 2001-2002 is simply due to nobody putting any effort into making a new one. ;)

Don't discount us cranky old PC gamers! Blue has polled before and most have been resistant to change. I love this design, maximum readability and little clutter. Nice and simple (on the frontend at least).

So great job Frans and Bagpuss!
And fast! Even for dial-upers assuming they block the annoying bloated ads.!

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo