Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

GTA5 in October?

Alexander O'Dwyer's LinkedIn Profile and a now deleted C.V. each apparently offered an October release window for Grand Theft Auto V. Whether this is accurate or not, it was quickly remedied, as the details for this Rockstar North character animator no longer mention the next installment in the open-world action series at all. Thanks Joystiq.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

20. Re: GTA5 in October? Apr 9, 2012, 15:28 deqer

Gee, I dunno. Is it going to use the same shitty engine as GTA4, where my player can't turn as fast as I turn my mouse? No? Okay, not interested.

BTW, did we even ask for another GTA? I mean, do we need this many? By this time we'd already be feeling nostalgia about the previous ones from 10+ years ago, so, we'd rather revisit/play those again than have to shell out more $ and TIME for yet another GTA game. I dunno, guess im rambling a bit too much there.

If you do a GTA5, then do it as good as Vice City. Get some quality, classic, well-known music titles going on in the radio stations, like in Vice City. Wave, Vrock, etc. and don't make the player body stiff when rotating with mouse. Needs to rotate as fast as I move my mouse--don't be a bitch about that stuff, programmers.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo