Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mass Effect 3 Weekend Underway

BioWare announces this weekend's bonus operation is now underway in Mass Effect 3, their action/RPG sequel:

Last weekend the Mass Effect community rallied to promote a record breaking 350,000k+ operatives in the field. This weekend we’re bringing you Operation Beachhead, which will run from 6PM PST Thursday April 5, to 5AM PST Tuesday April 10 on Xbox 360, PC, and PlayStation 3.

Allied forces have matched krogan mercs and batarians with asari justicars for unconventional warfare. Their mission: to create resistance on Reaper-occupied planets to tie down local Reapers.

All N7 Forces will receive a +25% Experience Bonus for participating in Operations in any Theatre of War against any foe.

Please be sure to set “Upload Gameplay Feedback” to “on” in the online options to be able to participate in Operation Beachhead.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Underway Apr 6, 2012, 11:42 Linthat22

I bought this game just to wrap up the story and the more and more stuff I read about this game, the harder it is for me to get in and start playing it.

I'm not a person that enjoys playing games online, so having that feature is useless to me.

Also, hearing about the ending and different "theories" on what is what, makes me not want to complete it.

I mean, is it just me or did something happen with Bioware?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo