Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dungeons & Dragons Online Expansion in June

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Wizards of the Coast announce a June 25th release date for the Menace of the Underdark expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online, their free-to-play MMORPG. Word is: "Players across North America and Europe can pre-purchase Menace of the Underdark to receive exclusive benefits starting today at http://www.ddo.com/underdark." Bonuses include some creature companions to use right now, and more.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Re: Dungeons & Dragons Online Expansion in June Feb 27, 2012, 12:54 Jivaro

sauron wrote on Feb 27, 2012, 11:24:
I can't even remember the last DDO expansion. I guess the game must be doing well for them to be doing this.

I saw that LOTRO also just expanded (Isengard) and is already planning another new one (Rohan).

Good for Turbine - fun and well-designed MMOs. Well deserved. My orcs love playing LOTRO in particular.

Yeah, I agree. If there is a company that is doing F2P correctly, it is Turbine.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo