Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Jagged Alliance Online Open Beta

The Jagged Alliance Online Website announces that beta testing is now open to all for this upcoming browser-based online installment in the Jagged Alliance series of tactical strategy games. This forum post has details on what the test involves, and how to get started playing. This trailer has a walkthrough for the game, and here's a bit on changes from the closed beta:

The advent of open beta testing will also bring a number of new features to the game: Defeated opponents now drop loot that can be collected by the mercenaries during the mission. When a player aims at an explosive barrel or crate, the explosion radius will be shown, making it easier to judge to results of one’s actions. Aiming at an opponent will now show which direction he is most vulnerable from.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

6. Re: Jagged Alliance Online Open Beta Feb 17, 2012, 01:00 Turglar

It's gonna be INSANELY pay 2 win. The last time I logged in the gold ammo did 40% more damage ON TOP of being armor penetrating (the normal ammo doesn't penetrate at all)  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo