Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Darkness II Demo

The Darkness II Website has word that the playable demo for 2K Games' shooter sequel is now available on Steam and PlayStation 3 after previously only being available on Xbox LIVE (thanks Gamer's Hell). Here's the deal:

Embrace the Darkness and download the demo now! In this specially-constructed demo, experience the gripping and brutal journey of Jackie Estacado, head of a New York crime family and wielder of a ruthless force of chaos and destruction known as The Darkness. Master the power of Quad-Wielding as you slash, grab and throw with your Demon Arms while simultaneously firing two weapons.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

19. Re: Darkness II Demo Jan 24, 2012, 22:17 Trevellian

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Jan 24, 2012, 18:09:
Drezden wrote on Jan 24, 2012, 16:26:
If I can't play the first one why would I want to play the second one?

I too find it weird that they didn't bother to put out a PC version of the first one before releasing the second one but as someone who finished the first game and the demo on 360, I can say you'd probably be fine starting with the second one. There are flashback sequences and frankly, the story is pretty simplistic, even for a comic book narrative.

I have a 360 and a PS3. I really could play through the original if I wanted to. I just hate console FPS games. Other than Halo, and I only play that because I have a ton of friends who do. But Darkness is a game I would have liked to play through had they made a PC version.

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2/Kyrios in ArcheAge
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo