Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III in February?

Joystiq has an image of a store display in a Rochester, Minnesota Best Buy that seems to show a February 1 launch date for Diablo III, Blizzard's upcoming action/RPG sequel. They have some follow ups that don't completely confirm or deny this, and word that the end-cap was legit, but has since been removed. Meanwhile, the Best Buy Website now shows a February 1 release date for the game.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

171. Re: Diablo III in February? Jan 9, 2012, 20:45 Krovven

Prez wrote on Jan 9, 2012, 19:11:
So, to reiterate, unless I intricately explain my personal threshold in matters like these to your satisfaction, you default to thinking I'm a hypocrite. Nice.

Actually that's just usually how discussions work. One person says something and then states why that is. You only did the first part. I'm just trying to get your reason why. And in asking you to do that, I seem to have made you extremely pissy and you are now getting rude and defensive about it. I haven't called you a hypocrite, you did that yourself. I only said that your actions contradicted themselves.

I never particularly cared for Guild Wars, a game whose worst feature, incidentally, was the virtual requirement to play with other people.

The game was completable with the henchman. I'm sorry you found it too tough. That isnt the point here. Point here is the game at it's core is very similar to the game style established by Diablo, it even shares some developers. They share many similar features, some new features are showing up in Diablo 3, and some in GW2, some in Torchlight 2. But now here is the kicker...GW became a more solo friendly game as time went on. Diablo is becoming a more online game as time goes on. Things change.

To argue so fanatically over this to defend your point about being so infuriated by Diablo 3 being online only just baffles me. Particularly when you clearly don't have a problem being online to play your games.

I don't get it, and I clearly won't. I'll get the game and be happy. Many others will just grumble about it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo