Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Unrated Postal III by Christmas

The Running With Scissors Website has word that Postal III will be released before Christmas, offering the latest installment in their outrageous shooter series. Their release plans apparently include an unrated version, as word is: "The RWS unrated edition of POSTAL III with masterpiece box artwork is now available for pre-order at www.postalgames.com. This is the ONLY place you can get the boxed hardcopy edition." Here's word, including some of RWS' signature humor:

Not even an Al Gore weather forecast could have predicted the difficulties in seeing this project through. When we started development, Cheney was President, Bin Laden was rubbing his magic lamp to bad Pakistani pr0n and Obamacare wasn’t but a dream of an inexperienced community organizer. “Oh how the world has changed” Desi continued; “Peace, Joy and POSTAL III to everyone around the world”.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

12. Re: Unrated Postal III by Christmas Dec 9, 2011, 14:08 ViRGE

Elf Shot The Food wrote on Dec 9, 2011, 13:08:
I kind of enjoyed Postal 2. It wasn't good, but at the same time I couldn't stop playing it; there was something strangely compelling about it.
Agreed. There's just something about using a cat as a silencer or running through town with a biological WMD gun that tickles my funny bone.

nin wrote on Dec 9, 2011, 11:29:
Acleacius wrote on Dec 9, 2011, 11:24:
Can't believe they're not using Steam.

They're on steam. Or do you mean steamworks with achievements and the like?
At this point I wouldn't be so sure it's on Steam. I don't think Steam sells games (in the US) without an ESRB rating. Now whether that means there will be 2 versions of Postal (rated and unrated) remains to be seen, but right now the only place you can actually get Postal is through RWS since the Steam entry is still a stub.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo