Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Arkham City Skin Pack Released

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment announce the Arkham City Skins Pack is now available for Batman: Arkham City, the just-released stealth/action sequel. The pack is on Games for Windows for USD $4.99 and on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for 400 Microsoft Points as well as the North American PSN for $4.99. Here are the seven skins this includes:

• 1970s Batsuit Skin
  • Year One Batman Skin
  • The Dark Knight Returns Skin
  • Earth One Batman Skin
  • Batman Beyond Batman Skin
  • Animated Batman Skin
  • Sinestro Corps Batman Skin

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

4. Re: Arkham City Skin Pack Released Dec 7, 2011, 10:47 Eldaron Imotholin

I don't think Asylum was better, only in its way that the combat was revolutionary.

I love what they've done with City, although the map is rather small and at first I was counting on it being like 1/3rd of was we would later unlock. Naive little me.

Someone here was complaining about the Zazx or whatever challanges before, which made me very biased. I think it was a very fun challange. I loved rushing from one side of the town to the other

Looking forward to trying DX 11 now! I think it looked way better that DX 9 somehow.

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo