Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Grand Theft Auto IV Event Tomorrow

Rockstar Games announces an official Social Club multiplayer event tomorrow to celebrate the third anniversary of the release of the Windows PC edition of Grand Theft Auto IV:

Get ready for our next official Social Club multiplayer event - happening this Friday December 2nd with a three hour PC session of Grand Theft Auto IV plus Episodes from Liberty City from 4-7PM Eastern time on Games for Windows LIVE. The occasion happens to fall on the 3rd anniversary of the release of Grand Theft Auto IV for PC so we're stocking the event sweepstakes Rockstar Prize Packs with original collectible GTAIV foam fingers, lapel pin sets, license plates, t-shirts and large character stickers. We're also inviting some special guest players from the GTA fansite community to join us (and you) as we get down and dirty from Cops n' Crooks to GTA Race to Team Deathmatch and also playing modes by request from the episodes The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

10. Re: Grand Theft Auto IV Event Tomorrow Dec 1, 2011, 16:28 dubfanatic

Yeah, I have no idea how it figures out the host but it seems like it prefers people based on connection quality (upload speed and NAT quality most likely). After getting cable Internet I would almost always be made the host after the original host would leave a game, even in large games, but I was not so lucky with earlier connection types.

Team Mafiya Work with team blips enabled is actually quite enjoyable especially with a decent team and good settings, but it does have some serious bugs that crop up from time to time. I think I might download this again and give it another go tomorrow.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo