Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who are celebrating. Here's hoping everyone's travel arrangements worked out okay. Things are humming along here in the BlueTower, MrsBlue has been busy all week, and the bird is in the oven, and coming along nicely, thanks in no small part to my expert basting skills. My agenda for the day includes Scotch, football, turkey, more Scotch, and more football. In other words, I have a lot for which to be thankful. And that includes you, if you're reading these words... thanks!

Thanksgiving Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Turkey Bombers.
Star Claws.
Gunball 2: Emperor's Revenge.
Links: 8 Weird and Wacky Thanksgiving Items From Etsy.
Thanksgiving Food Pyramid.
5 Facts About Thanksgiving Your History Teacher Left Out.
Science: Bees help in the battle against tuberculosis. T-bee. Thanks Boing Boing.
Why We Procrastinate. Didn't watch it yet.
Media: Thanksgiving FAILs.
Portal Bedroom of the Day.
Now That is One Good Dog.
The Funnies: M Thru F- The Generation Gap is Getting Narrower Every Day.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 25, 2011, 13:45 nin

my 5870 developed a loud fan rattle. After some research it sounds like it's a very common problem with 5870s and 5970s.

Pretty sure mine was a 5870, and that's why I dumped mine. It's a shame, as it was a great card, otherwise.

Grabbed a 560GTX for cheap and never looked back.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo