Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Skyrim Ships 7M

ZeniMax Media announces having shipped seven million units of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, saying they expect Bethesda Softworks' RPG sequel to generate more than $450 million in global retail sales. "We are grateful for the fans’ response to Skyrim," said Robert Altman, Chairman and CEO of ZeniMax Media. "Todd Howard and his team at Bethesda Game Studios have crafted a very special game. Anticipation for Skyrim has surpassed any game in our company’s history, and we are pleased that sales and reviews have reflected the quality and hours of amazing gameplay it provides."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

13. Re: Skyrim Ships 7M Nov 17, 2011, 00:00 MisterBenn

Elsweyr. Swamps and dusty plains and a detailed new unarmed fighting system!

I am still loving this, I am so happy that my fave series has a lease of new life. I was worried that all the landscapes would be the same but there is a lot more personality than I expected.

Here are my favourite 2 mods:

Skyrim Tweaks Complete - A tweaked set of configs. I was only playing of High before but I have better view distance and performance with this. Everywhere in game is amazing now, and only open towns like Whiterun have dips in FPS (which I had before mods).

Himmelsrand Custom Shader Suite - This adjusts some of the effects and adds some post processing effects. The colour balance is much more natural than the default and dark areas in the game are dark as they should be so you'll need light sources sometimes. I noticed no change in performance and the results are a huge improvement!

Playing: Path of Exile, Pandora: First Contact
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo