Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

EVE Online: Crucible This Month

The EVE Online Website announces EVE Online: Crucible a 15th free expansion for CCP's space-based MMORPG they say will be released on November 29th. Calling this "EVE re-forged," they say: "This winter, CRUCIBLE evolves the graphics, interface and game mechanics with over three dozen updated and improved features based on feedback and challenges put forth by its players." They promise further details next week, and in the meantime, outline the following planned features:

• Four fan-designed battlecruisers built to deliver swift and effective destruction to the opposition
  • Over a dozen stunningly remade nebulae, changing the look and feel of EVE's universe completely
  • Other fan-favorite graphical improvements such as engine trails, warp tunnels and shadows
  • Time dilation in fleet flights -- adjusting time itself to keep fairness alive when hundreds of players face off against each other
  • 3 new factional captain's quarters with unique, artistic looks
  • A significant ship rebalancing effort, to bring greater diversity and balance to large and small scale conflicts
  • A lot of small changes -- from fonts to UI to Doomsday devices to PvE tweaks

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

7. Re: EVE Online: Crucible This Month Nov 17, 2011, 01:46 Genesys

I used to doodle similar things on the scratches on the desktops in junior high. Little stick people happily riding along in their cars until the scratch ends, and a pile of cars and people under the scratch at the bottom edge of the desk, with a couple of well-prepared stick people parachuting to safety.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo