Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer

A new Modes & Match Customization Trailer from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Infinity Ward's imminent military shooter sequel. It features gameplay and the developers outlining the game's "best in class" multiplayer support.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

12. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Nov 1, 2011, 15:40 EddieTheHack

Beamer wrote on Nov 1, 2011, 15:07:
PHJF wrote on Nov 1, 2011, 15:00:
It does not play the same anymore than BF3 plays like BF2.

Uhhhh yeah they do, I played MW/MW2/BO and they're the same fucking games.

BO isn't even the same developer. I haven't played that game, but I'd imagine it would be weird if they play the same.

I can sit in front of a random level I've never seen (and there are plenty since I won't buy a $15 map pack) and tell you within seconds if it's MW or MW2. Or I can tell you when I get to 5 kills as the perk gameplay mechanic was drastically changed. Along with many other mechanics.

So, is Arkham City just a map pack for Arkham Asylum?
So you like the $60 map packs more than the $15? BLOPS is exactly the same as every other MW game. The changes are minimal at best with ZERO substantive changes between the yearly $60 map pack. They copy pasta huge chunks of the game assets (sounds, textures, models),re-skin a few things, and call it a new game. COD is the same crap year in and year out. They are literally just map packs. Its running on the quake 3 engine - and that is a giant problem because it shows how few fucks the developer gives about the game. They care so little they can't even be bothered to use an engine from this millennium. COD is dated console trash for teenagers. Which begs the question - shouldn't you be in school right now instead of trolling?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo