Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New NVIDIA Drivers

GeForce.com has the release of new WHQL-certified version 285.62 GeForce reference drivers for NVIDIA graphics cards. These include a couple of couple of bug-fixes, several new SLI and 3D Vision profiles, and a lengthy list of performance improvements over the last WHQL GeForce drivers. Here's an overview outlining improvements for RAGE, Battlefield 3, and the upcoming Windows PC edition of Batman: Arkham City:

For Battlefield 3 we’ve improved performance by up to 11% since the release of the GeForce 285.38 beta drivers, have included several compatibility enhancements, a new and improved SLI profile, and a 3D Vision profile. Similarly, Rage has received enhancements since the release of the same drivers, and Batman: Arkham City compatibility has been implemented.

As mentioned, updates contained within the earlier beta drivers have been carried over, such as the many performance improvements made to games --between the release of the 280.26 WHQL drivers and today’s 285.62 WHQL drivers-- when running on our entire range of 500-Series graphics cards.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

17. Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Oct 24, 2011, 17:28 Bludd

Matshock wrote on Oct 24, 2011, 17:21:
OK, disabling DEP got the CP back up and running. Microsoft security software shutting down a MS-certified driver CP; I am outraged OUTRAGED!

...or I should be but dumbass has been the new smart for so long now.
What are your DEP settings? It should only be on for essential Windows programs and services.

If it is on that when DEP complained you could have a corrupt install/donwload or you could even have some malware or a virus.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo