Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Revealed: LEGO Batman Sequel; DC Superhero Game; Hobbit Tie-in

An article on the L.A. Times marks the console launch of Batman: Arkham City by talking with WBIE president Martin Tremblay (thanks supererogatory), who reveals some previously undisclosed game plans, including a seeming confirmation of indications of a Hobbit movie tie-in, word on a LEGO Batman sequel, as well as a DC superhero game that remains shrouded in mystery for the time being:

Warner will launch a new Lord of the Rings game in November and a Hobbit title in 2012 before Peter Jackson's movie "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" comes out that December. The game is one of the studio's top releases for next year, along with a Lego Batman sequel and a game featuring a superhero from Warner's DC Comics unit that Tremblay wouldn't name. The company also is targeting younger players with a second Lego Harry Potter in November and casual online games based on Warner characters being made at a new development studio in Montreal.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

1. Re: Hobbit Tie-in and DC Superhero Game Revealed Oct 18, 2011, 12:49 Elf Shot The Food

I wouldn't be surprised if the new superhero game is based on Superman, especially since there's a new Supes movie in production.

Nice to hear they're making a Lego Batman sequel. I liked the first one quite a bit.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo