Fed up with Chrome almost always starting up with a complaint that it hadn't been shut down properly, I did a little Googling to see if the source of this problem could be identified. I found threads on this dating back years, with the most tried and true solution being to uninstall the browser, delete all its orphaned subdirectories, and start from scratch. Not having the time or inclination to subject myself to all that, I tried a secondary solution that involved deleting some .tmp files Chrome seems to have generated somewhere along the way. This seems to have mostly cured things, though I had a single incident since trying it. Hopefully this will stick, as it was a bit of a pain.
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
News CGI copyright © 1999-2015 James "furn" Furness &
All rights reserved.
Chatbear v1.4.0/blue++: Page generated 2 August 2015, 04:54.