Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

OnLive Live in U.K.

TechRadar UK has word on the launch of the OnLive cloud-based gaming service in the United Kingdom:

OnLive has finally launched in the UK, but a tie-up with telecoms giant BT could give the cloud gaming service a flying start as it looks to compete with the major players in videogames.

OnLive offers streamed gaming to a television or device, meaning that with a decent broadband connection you can play the latest games instantly.

BT is UK launch partner and shareholder in the US company, and will offer all of its broadband customers three months free and unlimited payback of more than 100 video games to mark its arrival.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Re: OnLive Live in U.K. Sep 22, 2011, 01:43 Draugr

I think if these guys concern themselves more with renting, with the OPTION to purchase, they'll really bring in the money.

It would be a great way to let people try before they buy.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo