Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Retail Includes OnLive

Square Enix announces that Deus Ex: Human Revolution is now available in North American stores, offering Eidos Montreal's new installment in this action/RPG series for Windows. The game is also available digitally on Direct2Drive and Steam/Green Man Gaming as well as through the OnLive streaming service, and the announcement also notes that: "Purchasers of the PC retail packaged version of DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION will be entitled to a free OnLive digital copy of the game giving them unprecedented freedom at an exceptional value. Owners of the game will be able to play not only on their home gaming PC, but also on nearly any PC or Mac® computer—as well as TVs with the OnLive Game System and, in the future, on iPad® and Android tablets—by simply signing in to the OnLive Game Service." We also have a new launch trailer celebrating the game's release.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

51. Re: Ships Ahoy - Deus Ex: Human Revolution Aug 23, 2011, 19:10 PropheT

jimnms wrote on Aug 23, 2011, 18:07:
It has health regen. They try to play it off as an augmentation, but I don't buy it. The original DE had a health regen augmentation you could get and install later, but it consumed bio-electric energy to restore health. If this game takes place before the original DE, why does it have a more advanced health augmentation?

Health aug shows in the augmentation menu (can't remember on upgrades since I haven't leveled much yet). It's not like it makes a huge difference, though; this isn't Halo where you can just duck around a corner and regen to full again in a few seconds. It's enough to take away the annoyance without being a free healthpack to just duck into cover.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo