Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

The last time I grilled chicken I had a little disaster, as I initially forgot to boil the marinade to decontaminate it so I could use it to baste the chicken as it cooks, so I tried to speed the process by putting it on the stove. Just as I was getting ready to turn the chicken I went inside to collect the marinade, and arrived just as it boiled over into a giant mess, so my chicken started to burn before I got back to it. Last night I was extra motivated to make it perfectly to make up for this, and after getting the fire going just right I put the chicken on, and the very next second the first raindrop fell in what turned out to be an incredibly heavy rain storm, which lasted exactly as long as my cooking session. The chicken came out okay considering I had to keep the grill closed and couldn't see very well, but it was far from the perfection for which I was striving, as I only ended up with one set of grill marks out of an ideal four, and the chicken came out a trifle chewy. One more incident in a row and I'm going to redub this recipe Murphy's Chicken, after the law of the same name.

R.I.P.: Hugh Carey Is Dead at 92.

Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Amateur Ninja.
Potty Racers 3.
Mad Farmer.
Links: 5 More Impractical Ideas For BioShock Cities.
The 6 Things Every Great Rockstar Game Does Wrong.
Images: Awesome Left4Dead graffiti spotted in Brooklyn's 7th Ave station.
Batmanís Prom Ride.
7 Pictures of Cosplayers Having Fun.
Media: Skyrim/Inception Trailer music) mashup. Mute the left. Thanks reddit.
A Halo Proposal at the Red vs. Blue Booth at Comic Con 2011.
Uncovering Static -- A 64k demonstration. Another Assembly entry. Thanks Auger.
The Funnies: The Problem With The Avengers Movie.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

26. Re: Best roast Turkey Aug 9, 2011, 01:24 xXBatmanXx

Lesaonar wrote on Aug 8, 2011, 23:49:
nin wrote on Aug 8, 2011, 21:29:
Drizzle the bird with olive oil and massage the bird so it's totally covered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0m_o2gxbsU&t=2m17s ?

YAY for Mr. Bean! That's still one of my fave episodes. XD

Yea i have all of them. Anyone know if he is out of the hospital? Was a note here the other day he was sick or something?

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo