outlines more hotfixes now live on the server side of World of Warcraft
, Blizzard's MMORPG. The list of July 14th changes follows.
- Dungeons & Raids
- Baradin Hold
- The Eye of Occu’thar shared cooldown on Focused Fire has been increased, while eye health has been decreased.
- Molten Elementals can no longer be knocked back while having the Molten Power buff. Molten Elemental move speed has also been decreased by 15% on Heroic difficulty. These adjustments will require a realm restart to take effect.
- Concussive Stomp damage has been increased on Heroic difficulty.
- Eruption now increases fire damage taken by 5% per stack, down from 10%.
- The Eruption debuff is now cleared when transitioning into phase 2 of the fight.
- Successful attacks on Rageface will now always be critical strikes while he is channeling Face Rage.
- Players on the legendary quest Delegation should now be able to get the Dull Emberstone Focus charge off of Shannox’s spear more easily, so long as it’s placed within 50 yards of the spear.
- Quests & Creatures
- Hyjal Regrowth & Molten Front
- Players should no longer experience performance issues when the Fire Hawk Egg Carry Ping spell is cast while on the quest Peaked Interest.
- Nexus (A Legendary Engagement)
- Shaman Grounding Totems now properly redirect Thyrinar's primary Twilight Blast ability.