Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Happy 7/11! As always, those with access to a participating 7-Eleven location can help them celebrate the occasion by picking up a free Slurpee. The forecast calls for it to hit 93 F today in these parts, so I have a feeling a lot of locals will be availing themselves of this offer.

Slurpee Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: FiM: Story of the Blanks. Thanks Boing Boing.
River Wars.
Cuboy Quest 2.
Links: The Official Random Chicken. Thanks reddit.
How to Regrow the US Economy: Fire All the MBAs.
Even Worse Superhero Redesigns. Thanks Neatorama.
What It Was Like Working At Taco Bell In The '80s.
Fake Science - Determine Your Blood Type.
Name Spacing FAIL.
Media: Best 2 Second Video Ever.
Marines and Physics.
Dog Learns About Gravity.
The Funnies: Foxtrot.
Brevity.
Follow-up: No Adam West Cameo In The Dark Knight Rises After All?

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 11, 2011, 10:12 kanniballl

We have one the next town over, though I haven't been there in years... perhaps over a decade.

Odd semi-related question...

Are wild cherry Icee's supposed to be red?

I went to the movie theater the other week for Green Lantern, and figured I'd get a cherry Icee since I haven't had one in a while. It was white and tasted a little funny. The options were wild cherry and some blue thing so I figured wild cherry would be a throw-back to what I used to have as a kid.

Was there something wrong with their machine, like they forgot to add food coloring? Or are they white now?

It was a Leows theater if that means anything, and I *think* the brand was Icee.

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry, Futurama
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo