Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Quote of the Day

"But I think it is an unfair characterization to say that thatís all weíve got. ...Youíre going to see a pretty big investment in a new IP in Skylanders. Youíre going to see us doubling down on Prototype with Prototype 2. Youíre going to see Bungie coming in the coming months and years - thatís a huge investment in new intellectual property and a new gaming universe. These are all things that take real innovation." -- Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg on accusations that Activision only supports their two big IPs.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

5. Re: Quote of the Day Jun 20, 2011, 19:35 finga

nin wrote on Jun 20, 2011, 19:09:
I think if it wasn't for Blizzard and Modern Warfare, their ass would be grass right now.
Yeah, but they knew that they'd be able to rely on those for 2011 while they invest in big projects for the future. Plus, they do have games coming this year, like new X-Men and Spider-Man games, along with Spyro, and while Spider-Man seems like the gameplay innovation is low, the other two do not.

No one seems to be suggesting that they will solely rely on these two franchises until they die.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo