Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

MS E3 Presser Includes Fable, Minecraft, and Halo Announcements

The Microsoft E3 2011 Press Conference Video is now on G4tv.com, offering Microsoft's full E3 press presentation, featuring more middle-aged men on stage in headsets than the next Backstreet Boys reunion. The conference includes the revelation of Minecraft for Kinect, a remake of the original Halo with Halo Reach graphics along with plans for Halo 4, 5, and 6, and the unveiling of Fable: the Journey, which in typical fashion is described by Peter Molyneux as making the player "feel 100 times more involved" than its forebears, in spite of being a rail shooter to all appearances (no platforms besides the Xbox were mentioned). There are also Kinect demos for Modern Warfare 3, Gears of War 3, Mass Effect 3, and more, as well as the announcement of the rumored Xbox TV. The most dangerous drinking game to play while watching would be to do a shot every time Kinect is mentioned, which would render you dead long before the end of the clip. On the other hand, taking a drink every time the PC or Windows is mentioned will leave you as sober as a judge.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

13. Re: MS E3 Presser Includes Fable, Minecraft, and Halo Announcements Jun 6, 2011, 19:03 Ventura

Failures? Kinect is making Microsoft money hand over fist.

It's that successful? My understanding was anyone who bought one is long since gotten bored of it. People are still playing it?

The thought occured to me that the only reason they're all over Kinect in the press conference is because they realise the software lineup has gotten stale and really needs to improve.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo