Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Might & Magic Heroes VI Beta This Month

Ubisoft announces plans to launch beta testing of Might & Magic Heroes VI on June 28th. All they have to say about this for now is: "All fans who pre-order Heroes VI will receive a key to access the Beta and be among the first to experience hands-on time with multiple single-player and multiplayer maps." The news is accompanied by this trailer, which highlights what to expect from the beta of the next installment in the turn-based strategy series. The embedded trailer follows.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI Beta This Month Jun 1, 2011, 17:40 Tumbler

If they announce this game will use steamworks only as DRM then I'll pre-order via amazon so I can try it. Assuming I like it I can even see myself buying this. This and Civ are some of the only PC games I still I'm willing to put up with this kind of thing but it's really frustrating to think that ubi is screwing the game up with their own brand of always on DRM.

Stick with steam DRM, I can begrudgingly live with that. (Assuming the game is awesome, less than awesome and you're on crack)

Edit: Change of plan, pre-order in, when beta comes around I'll hopefully get more info on what madness you're planning. Assuming you're doing they game through steam I'll give it a shot, otherwise pre-order canceled.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo