Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Operation Flashpoint: Red River Sniper Trailer

A new trailer from Operation Flashpoint: Red River offers a biography of Corporal Jose Soto, a scout/sniper in Codemasters' upcoming military shooter sequel. The clip introduces the corporal's back story, explains the art of being a sniper, and shows off his sharpshooting skills. Here's the embedded version.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

9. Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Sniper Trailer May 17, 2011, 10:51 gilly775

Darks wrote on May 17, 2011, 10:28:
Techie714 © wrote on May 16, 2011, 22:22:
Awesome narrative, shity game.......

Sorry Techie, but anything coming from you about this game in general we have to take with a grain of salt and doubt you on. Youíre too much of an ARMA fan to listen too. And the game isnít that bad at all, screw the AI commanding around. The AI you use do suck ass, but playing the game Coop with friends is where this game really shines.

Agreed. I like both Arma and OPFP games. ArmA is overall better, but I have had a blast playing with my cousin (who is serving in Afghanistan now) through some coop in Dragon Rising. Can't wait when he gets back to do some coop in Red River.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo