Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

BRINK TV Countdown

Brink TV is counting down to a Tuesday launch in support of BRINK, Splash Damage's first-person shooter that will be released in North America on that day as well. This page outlines a couple of launch events. Word is: "With the founding team behind Quake Live TV and Games Cast TV at its helm, Brink TV is working to gather an experienced roster of top-tier broadcasters, competitive gaming advocates, and community leaders. With this team behind Brink TV, it hopes to produce the most entertaining and in-depth coverage of live Brink competition."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

14. Re: BRINK TV Countdown May 9, 2011, 02:30 finga

OpticNerve wrote on May 8, 2011, 22:33:
I fully expect the PC to be the main SKU for RAGE but most of the videos that I've seen are showing off gameplay from the console version (easily noticeable by the crosshair movement).
This not always true. When you're demoing a game, smooth, sweeping movements are better, and a console controller is infinitely better for that, as you just push the stick to one position and the perspective spins and slides nicely. Mouse-based controls are jerkier and while you and I, Blue's News Commenters, can handle it just fine - and probably prefer it that way - it's not good for promotional stuff to the mainstream. The important thing is to make that twitch stuff right for the rest of us, while still marketing the game to console players.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo