Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

AoE Online Keys

Update: Thanks for all the interest in the giveaway, but our supply of beta keys is finally exhausted. Our supply of Age of Empires Online beta keys has not yet been exhausted, so if you are interested in checking out the MMORTS game, you can reply to this thread and we'll send one along. A few folks are posting their email addresses in these requests, but that's an unnecessary exposure to potential spammers, we'll just send it to the address associated with your account. Also, while we appreciate those expressing their disinterest, we can cleverly infer this from a lack of reply as well. Participation in the beta is conducted through Games for Windows Live. Update: Thanks for all the interest in the giveaway, but our supply of beta keys is finally exhausted.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

46. Re: AoE Online Keys Apr 30, 2011, 17:20 Lt. Snake

Key please <grin>  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo