Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty: Black Ops Add-on Revealed

VG247 has the image of an ad revealing a Escalation Pack that will add five new maps/missions to the Xbox 360 edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops on May 3, with the PC and PlayStation 3 editions presumably to follow at some later point. This was posted on the GAME Australia Website, but was subsequently pulled. The flier reveals five scenarios: Seize the Zoo, Take the Hotel, Secure the Convoy, Raid the Stockpile, and Survive Call of the Dead.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

6. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Add-on Revealed Apr 5, 2011, 16:23 Tumbler

It'd be kind of cool if they'd offer both map packs with a bundle discount, I took some time off of the game but seeing 10 new maps available might be worth trying to game again...but $30? Come on now...lets just dial back the crazy a little there. I paid $40 for the entire game, where are my amazon credits for buying this hunh?

Portal 2 is giving me credits.

Brink is giving me credits.

Black Ops map packs gets no credits? You're bustin my balls here, can't you give them to me free with a pre-order of some crappy game ala Halo map packs? Maybe one of your other titles ala EA's promotional codes, you buy this other game and we give you a code for this game. You know, like....oh right....you don't make any other games. Maybe Blizzard can help? Aren't they shipping diablo soon? So get them to ship that game early, like may 15th, and offer your code to new copies of that game. Check and mate.

Oh no wait, give the codes out for people who PRE-ORDER Diablo 3. That game will sell like f-n hotcakes with a CoD code attached!

This bitch ain't going to burn itself down, we have got work to do!
Flamethrower

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo