Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Crysis 2 Patch

The MyCrysis Forums now have word on the availability of a new automatic patch to update Crysis 2 to version 1.2.0.0. The new version of Crytek's first-person shooter sequel has further anti-cheat measures, adds a crouch toggle option, fixes occasional login issues, and more. The manual version of the patch can be found on AtomicGamer, Gamer's Hell, and The Patches Scrolls, and there's also a note for Steam users, warning they: "will experience some prolonged loading times in this patch for which we apologise. We will update the Steam build in the next few days to resolve this issue." The Crysis 2 Update Thread and Crysis 2 PC fixes & info threads have each been updated, and the complete patch notes for the new version follow..

• Further improved anti-cheat measures
  • Fix for spurious characters appearing when initiating text chat
  • Fix for Chatlog doesn't disappear after kill cam
  • Fixed occasional login issues
  • Changed VOIP defaults
  • Fixed some UI aspect issues on multiple monitors
  • Added option for crouch toggle in MP & SP
  • Fixed a bug where players lost Nano Catalyst points after restarting the game
  • Filter settings in server browser are now retained
  • Default player count required to start a game from the lobby lowered to 4
  • Fixed issue related to “Deleting Reference Counted Object Twice” error that appeared for some users with strict router/firewall settings
  • Fixed issue of not being able to melee after dying
  • Fixed issue where some video cards were being stated as unsupported

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

6. Re: Crysis 2 Patch Apr 4, 2011, 20:47 Asmo

Punisher wrote on Apr 4, 2011, 16:51:
no Crossfire/SLI support

Ah, no effing wonder it runs like crap (at least the MP beta, never bothered with the full game) on my 5970 eyefinity (6088x1200) setup...

Was doing my head in because I can get Crysis running on that setup with most details turned up and it was barely functional on the lowest possible setting for C2...

Talk about polar opposites, the first game with a graphics showcase which could barely be played on bleeding edge equipment even at mid settings when it game out, this one is a barely functional and missing all of the features that would have allowed it to look superb on a bigger display.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo